Tίτλος: Strategic AssessmenT for LAW and Police Coocperation
Αριθμός Σύμβασης: JUST-JCOO-AG-2017/800816
Διάρκεια: 1 Aυγούστου 2018 - 31 Ιανουαρίου 2021
The purpose of the project is to contribute to the six-monthly report on the application of Directive 2104/41/EU on the European Order of Criminal Investigation, in order to detect the state of harmonization and its interrelation with other judicial instruments in the various European countries. The expected results are:
- an increased capacity of national authorities to address issues related to judicial cooperation in criminal matters;
- to align the EU relevant case-law of the CJEU/ECtHR;
- prosecutors and judges have further specialised knowledge and experience in respective fields;
- a closer cooperation between LEAs, Prison Police and Judiciary;
- an increased awareness of policy makers and technocrats related to judicial cooperation in criminal matters.
The Sat-Law project target groups are the following:
- Judges, courts, investigative judges, public prosecutors, and, to a lesser extent, lawyers;
- Police forces and LEAs, at central and local level;
- Prison Police, prison staff and surveillance judges/courts;
- The Civil Society.
Με τη συγχρηματοδότηση του προγράμματος της Ευρωπαϊκής Ένωσης JUST-JCOO-AG-2017/800816